Thursday 27 November 2008

You guys just cant understand.

okay. they've just saw my report book. so what if my math got 49, just one mark to pass right? i know. but I NO CHOICE, that teacher dont wanna give me the marks. at least i got 7credits ma. at least i can still sit for June o level next year if i want ma. parents just dont understand us! if red marks mean no good, blue marks means good to them. this is the point. especially mom, at least i dont have two red marks for my end yr exam liao ma, at least i passed my c.sci for now...ask so much for whatt...she cant understand wahh..JUST CANT UNDERSTAND!! always blame me for not working harderr, why not she go find the teacher and ask her why the hell they set the paper so fucking hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? shit man, acutally i dont wanna write this down on my blog, spoil nia. but, i dont know who to tell so i write.

No comments:

Post a Comment