Wednesday 12 November 2008

Headbands.

yet a tiring day but i din really do anything much today..and my everywhere aches. =.= can somebody tell me why?

tmrw still, there's training after break...and its gonna be UNDER THE SUN again. hello Mrs.Jenny Ang, can you please pity us and let us play under a shadowed area like Princess Arena? well, you gave us a reason not to train there because there're classes on... but i dont think they're studying at all...at this moment, teachers should be busy marking exam papers and they'll ask the sutdents to jsut do their own work or whatever...so...nevermind, i know you wouldn't.


okay. I GOT MORE SUNBURNED! my face doesnt look that nice as yesterday..hahahahha...but at least got red red...i know its gonna turn darker cos the red part...is starting to feel painful..=(

tmrw's first lesson is ART..haha...i already know my art marks which is 60% overall...nevermind...at least i achieved improvement throughout the year..hehehhe...and then math...tmrw...i'm gonna ask that sir to count everything including the 10% from my c/w and
h/w...i cant bear to keep looking at my paper with math 1 44/80 and math2 45/100, hurts me alot. hahahaa oh yes, malay...i got 68% overall..still not enough for me..cos usually i get 70+ for my malay...well..at least i beat some of the malays in my class...who got the lowest 57%.


i have nothing on my head now except trying to figure out how to preven my face from getting more darker tomorrow...SUNBLOCK...but its not here...its with my sis..i think..=.= i put lotion on my whole body..still...my face....haiss...


FINALLY.hahahha finally ms.wong shiauwen find me liao..have been waiting for her for so long man...she says she misses everything...hahaha...and i asked her to PUT TIME PUT PLACE...umm..thats all i can say cos..really nothing much in my mind today..you know what am i doing right now? trying headbands...cos i dont wanna use clips to clip my fringe up..not nicee!!! headbands..nicer...hehehehhe....alright..here i stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment