Sunday 9 November 2008

no more cantonese movies.

happy: tomorrow's last day of exam but the exam is THREE WHOLE HOURS. damn it! hope the invigilator will not be the "ang mo" teacher la cos they si beh gau tu wan. have to wait exactly until the time strikes till the time our paper ends then say STOP. KANASAI MAN.


the day after tomorrow there will be training for the coming interhouse netball competition for houses in my school AMBER, SAPPHIRE, JADE AND RUBY. ughh. come on amberr! be supportive, there's still time to join!!! tmrw!!! some girls that joined are kinda short, worry that on that day they'll get attacked by the taller ones (: and cn i just be the sub player? hahhahahahaha...ofc, teacher mawar will say NO NO NO~ you have to. WHATEVERR. (: hehehhehehe.


wahlao, art5, what to do? until now i still dont know man...stupid teacher! why set so hard, JUST ART KALIAHH! draw here draw there then habis cakap lah. macam macam jua. ehh. okay. my art teacher is malay. (: lol.


you know what? i'm sitting in between of two person now. i tot writing on YOUR OWN BLOG should be written ALONE then let the others read? whatever.these two wont go... SASAK MAN. my CANTONESE MOONCAKE MOVIE!!!! i planned to watch until DISC TWO only today. and THESE TWO KEPT WATCHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! HELLO. I AM THE ONE WHO IS WATCHING. damn it! SASAK TO TIO LIAO LA. (so what, LET YOU READ LA!) and mama, what time you bringing them down!? GRRRRR!!!!



it's raining now...



hahhahah, i just gave my niece a new name! Ashley Beckham. hehehhe. her hair looks like David Beckham's cock hair wah, hehehhhe.


WTH!? LG ICE-CREAM PHONE!?


oh ya, big sis just came back from kl just now. not kuala lurah, that's for my mom... din really buy anything...but bought me "something" hehehhehe...dnt wanna say it out here...dnt wanna let the LIGHT PINK SHIRT beside me knows. (: omg, she doesnt know how to differenciate a DARK PINK AND A LIGHT PINK, what a poor one...


hey, the LIGHT PINK SHIRT BESIDE ME just asked me to publish the post cos i wrote SI BEH MANY liao..ahemm, MS.LIGHT PINK SHIRT LADY, dont you know that there's no limit if u wanna write in a blog? AND PLEASE!!! DONT GO IN MY ROOM! AND CN YOU PLEASE DONT BE SO HIAO, always come my hse and borrow NAIL POLISH? then the blue shirt next to me...she's MUCH MORE BETTER THAN THE LIGHT PINK SHIRT, she just sit beside me playing phone games using my mom's phone...EWW. what's that smell? nail polish smell actually... UGHHH!!! SASAK HER AHH!!!!PLEASE.I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY!!! I DONT WANNA WATCH MY CANTONESE MOVIE LIAO!! NO MEANS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNDERSTAND?

No comments:

Post a Comment