Tuesday 11 November 2008

a tiring day...

so...yesterday, i didnt get to write on my blog cause the current went off in the kampungg~ yesterday..i got home around 6.30pm and the whole house was dark. =.= i went to the door and saw the door was open, dad,mom and sis went out. i tot there was nobody inside the hse and i went in, the house was so so dark, i walked and walked suddenly i saw LIGHT. the light coming out from the kitchen...and i went nearer to see who is there, so...its was my worker having his dinner there...actually i was nervous at that time, but when i see him eating his dinner as if nothing had happened, i've loosen my breath...the current came around HALF PAST NINE. damn it man, so hot! fortunately its raining somewhere in the kampung. hahahha.




today.



OMG! I GOT SUNTANNED! HAHAHAHHA. i kinda love my cheeks right now, so red...cant stop me from looking in to the mirror. hahahahaa...but really, its a tiring day, we've trained those who joined the interhouse netball, but still gonna say these words to them DO MORE TRAINING GIRLS.they're good , really, its true, but they need more meat, their throwings are too umm.. soft...but a few of them are good cause they played netball before so..should be ok.




damn my math teacherrr!!!! he doesnt wanna give me the 1 MARK that helps me to pass, but he told me that the 10% from my classwork or homework haven't count in to that paper yet...so..i guess, i'm passing my math...CONFIDENCE INGNA...hahahha. i wore a purple wrist band from Nike which says CONFIDENCE.


theres nothing much about today as i just stayed at home the whole day after coming back from school then have a nap just now and eat! heheheh. and what else cn i do after examss...TV! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment