Wednesday 19 November 2008

Randoms.

What i did yesterday at 2 am in the morning?

It was a candid.

Admit it ingna, you're vain.



Ohh. love the Expressionnn. (:

Suii eh and I were discussing about this...now...

Okay. Confirm liao. there's no Physics textbook at all, total is 11 books for those who are not taking IRK, stupid me, why did i went to ask those taking irk. thank youu em.

WTH. YAYA, you're no gonna play on th 22nd? WHY WHY WHY??? hate you, mwackks.

last training tomorrow. ;)

22nd November 2008, the day...oh yes, they've changed the rules again, no limit of School Team players who can play during the tournament.. YAY! ALL OF US CAN PLAYY! GO GO amber. (:

COME ON, SING WITH ME...

If I were a boy

I think I could understand

How it feels to love a girl

I swear I’d be a better man.

I’d listen to her

Cause I know how it hurts

When you lose the one you wanted

Cause he’s taken you for granted

And everything you had got destroyed

No comments:

Post a Comment