Monday 1 December 2008

new targetO!

cause you're hot and you're cold. LALALA~!


got so highed up by katy perry's hot n cold. =D today no joggin with mummy cos yesterday ashley slept here and i malas.just came back not long ago from my sis's husband's house, we went ric's hse first to drop a new amah down then to my aunt's hse then to her husband's.nothing much today. i rode bicycle.(:


m chatting with my cousin esther now, she told me the new ipod nano only cost $70+, guess what, my eyes BRIGHTENED UP and got BIGGER THAN A GOLDFISH. hahahhahahaha. i like the new ipod, more functions and slimmer and....ok, i'll stop. HAHAHHAHAHA. tell me, which colour is nice..purple, yellow or green? many people ask me to get purple, hahhaa, i love purple. =D yellow also not bad waahhh. nvm, when i get there then i decide which colour to buy. aww.its my new target! muahahahaaah.



oh, you're such a gay...


i added this person in my facebook and i think he ignored my friend request and to tell you mister..i added you doesnt mean i'm proud of you this cousin and not because you're rich or whatever it is..its because i take you as a cousin of mine, what if later i dont add you, you cakap banyak banyak there leh.kanasai la you. i heard many of you too mister! "getting close to those people because you have a motive huh?" GAY! man shouldnt do this, have to do this by your own, mister GAY! eww. gross and bitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment