Monday 15 December 2008

i'm in love with edward cullen. you get it?

hey guys. i'm back. its been umm.. days i'm not at home...i was at my cou's sleeping over...and i'm back today.. and i just got home now after going out with my friends watching twilight...it was a disaster at first cos shiauwen forgot to tell them to get an extra ticket for me..so i have to sit separately with them...they sat at seat D and i sat at seat B. well, really...i didnt mind at all, its not my first time sitting alone, but i think today was the worst, the couple next to me got so many movement just now...and the girl sitting on my left side can cant stop hugging the girl next to her or eating...so ya..but i enjoyed the movie.


I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.



after the movie, we went cheezbox for supper. mmm~ not bad ahh the mocha cheesecake..



suii ehs. bila lagi? i know...wait till your mom and dad's not home...=\


but, tell you this suii eh...wa si anytime ehh. ok? on? =)


ohmygod. i'm in love with edward cullen. like the name CULLEN.. keke...


too bad, we didnt took pics just now. if not, you guys out there can see what crazy things we're gonna take..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment