Tuesday 23 December 2008

bye-bye.

okay. i swear tomorrow i am not gonna sleep here, this house. and i am going to sleepover at my cousin's house.i cant stand it anymore!! like my sis said that old man could never understand!!!

i'm telling my mom that tomorrow's christmas eve and i wanna get out of this house..and...celebrate with my cousins? yeah. cousinsss. =)

my cou told me that school's gonna reopen on 5th of jan. is that true? S:

and another friend of mine from school who..umm....retained this yr told me that umm...his majesty is promoting those umm..who is retaining..cos of his son's RETENTION? =\

can i ask a question?

have you seen any girls wear boxer before?


there are actually. hahaa...the ones wearing boxers might be..the tomboys and a normal girl like me and my sis. =) well, we dont wear it out..we wear it inside the house..or when we're sleeping...but i wore once to the beach..hahahaha..but people wouldnt know that's a boxer..
okay. A Plan.


i'll wait for the old man to sleep. then i pack things up. then tmrw morning i follow mom to jogging. then i'll ask her to put me down at cousin's. sui? SUI AH!


but feeling kinda guilty as i'm not near my mom during christmas? umm. i dont really care about that old man. he celebrates nothing. =) well. its true.


hmm. nothing much now.

No comments:

Post a Comment