Tuesday 23 December 2008

christmas eve..

okay. plans are changed. changed till si beh gao lats. hahahhaha
yesterday after posting "bye-bye"..
i went suii's hse. we kheng kai kheng kai. see see fb and fs. gossip gossip. i drank milk tea. we cant stop burping. and she gave me some accessories..THANK YOU. (L) and please suii eh, i love purple but i'm not crazy.
how i wish today suii eh no need to "work", if nt we can go outt. =(
hahaha.yesterday came back home around 2+ and i didnt sleep till 6, i was trying on dresses..and make ups. this sunday m gonna attend my cousin's wedding and i dont have dress. my mom ask me to wear this dress..but i dont have shoe to fit the dress. =\ really need to get a NEW one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a must.
today's christmas eve. any plans guys? suii eh told me maybe her sis is gonna organize but dunno when..=S better call me and tell me quick, if nt i really going my cou's hse sleepover liao lor.
oh suii eh. i'm loving that bracelet you gave me yesterday..umm..the kind like guys usually wear but it suits me. and the wood one, that really suits me too after i wore it..hahahhaha... xiang bu dao ba..^^ my pin yin tio bo?
ajini DONT WANNA NEN NEN!!! naughty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment