Friday 24 October 2008

what have i done wrong?

these few days, my mood sucks! what the hell have i done wrong?! i din do anything wrong at all okay. I KNOW WHAT AM I DOING. that CHIBAI PO scolded me without thinking through her brain, that woman asking me do this and that, FUCK OFF MAN! but in the end DID I FUCKING HELL REJECT OR SAY ANYTHING BACK TO THEM? HELL NO! but still.. they treat me like a slave..WHATEVAHH!!! after this 16yrs, should get used to it already, each and everyday, i felt like crying but i HOLD ON! i just dont know whats the matter with them.. sometimes i even feel like i dont belong to that family members at all.. what i know right now is..no matter how well i do...they wont appreciate it. even when i sleep, they'll also blame me for sleeping everytime...but I DONT SLEEP BECAUSE I LOVE TO...i just wanna go sleep and forget everything!!! they dont know how much my heart ache everytime when i thought of them treating me like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment