Thursday 23 October 2008

the day when i started...

Hola people.

it's my first time blogging this..i'm not used to this blogging thingy yet..so ya..(:



lets start with me...YEAH~ =D




i'm ingna, you can call me ingna.LOL. m in the first year of senior this year, so, should be a freshman, yea? ohh~ i love telling you this..I'M SIXTEEN x) HAHAHHAHAA...friends in school would give me a capital L, you know what that means...i am friendlay, but i do havee enemies too.Jacin, a girl who is my laopo for years but i cant count how many years =P wants me to tell you readers that...I LOVE HER. DONT JEALOUS. well, we might be meeting each other soon? yea? i miss her okay...DO YOU MISS ME, CIN? (: haha...i dont wanna continue so much about her...later you readers fall in love with her too, then i matai liao. And another best-y of mine is MY JULIETO, ShiauWens, my suii ehh, we're very very ho khengs wan...LALALA~ haha..i remembered the first time when we qiongs..freaking night man...ok..i stop here...^^ laopo Jacin, mai chiak cho yea? =) oh, i Love both of you okayy.want me to talk bout School Friends? well, i just wanna make this thing long...YAYA, the friend who's always there for me, understands me, and her birthdate is only a day before mine...we're crazy like hell in school when we're crazy, but i just hate her being absent in school always...hmmph!








OKAY Jacin, lets talk something about teenage girl thing...GOSSIP GIRL..kekeke...hate Jenny Humphrey, just hate her okay...i dont know why...maybe she's younger than me...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...i think most of you know who GG is already..my fav..Serena Van Der Woodsen...(: JACIN LIKE CHUCK BASS (ED WESTWICK)!! (happy?) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...




Other than this, should read itGirl too, when big breast Jenny Humphrey goes college and met her room mate, Callie Vernon and then like this guy named Easy Walsh who happens to be Caillie's boyfriend...the rest...go read yourself..many masalah...but FUN...
OKAY, i'll just stop here..bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment