Monday 27 October 2008

twenty-seventh of october...

the day when my exam starts... i was so so so late today...i arrive school at 7.50 and my exam starts at eight....well...fortunately...the invigilator..who is a friendly teacher of mine...still smile? at me...when i got into the class... on my way walking into the class...i walked across classes by classes seeing everyone..looking into their books or just sitting at their desk ready to sit for the exam...got so embarrased as everyone was giving me this wahh-so-late look...but its was okay when i got into the classes...the 4f's still walking and talking around...most of them doesnt seem to care about math1 at all...oh yes..the math paper 1...good thing i managed to answer most of it...some are kinda struggling...especially the piramid thingy...most of the students of form4 catch no ball at all...whatever...as long as i pass...and malay paper 1...at first teacher told us that the paper is going to be really tough...and he also told us that we can only managed to do either fakta or the peribahasa...NO WAY AM I GOING TO DO PERIBAHASA...(: but i did fakta though...nahh...its not tough...i can answer all the others...we sure can predict that some selamat hari raya or teacher's day celebration's gonna come out...its only like few weeks ago...well, tomorrow's paper gonna be english 1...NP. ;) hehehe... and that means...m gonna go school early in the morning...just sit there for hours..until my english paper 1 starts...wasting time..no choice...thats what my school's form4 exam schedules are like. O.o my cou's singing "shuo hao de xing fu ne?" in his room...mom's having her lunch and qiqi having her 3hrs one time nen-nen. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment