Tuesday 28 October 2008

shuo hao de xing fu

later at 7.40am, i'm having my art1 exam...m gonna draw a basket full of fruits..its always like this...gosh...i havent revise any of my geo yet...which is on thurs...luckily teacher gave me some tips about what question is coming out for the exam..(THANK YOU, SIR ISMAIL!) and then...combined science1...i'm still wondering whether i should go tuition tomorrow or not...i know its just mcq in cs1, but, its nat that easy actually...but again! my geo...i've gotta revise for my geo too...SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO! oh yes, yesterday i started facebook, well, i'm new okay, but i'm getting used to it too...(:
okay...I WANT TO GO OUT!!! my legs are itchy already!! cant resist going out woth my friends...other than that, my lips are itchy too!! i miss K with hong and cin (hey hong, sing "shuo hao de xing fu ne" ahh!) =P

No comments:

Post a Comment