Wednesday 20 January 2010

New Year Resolution : Get good grades, be a good girl........... more!! HAHA

finally, i'm updating my blog again! ehhehehehehehe.. once again.. HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR 2010 EVERYONE..

recently, i'm changed... new year new look... i just came bk from my short trip to somewhere... so might be uploading a few photos too.. do enjoy..

O Level Results....

its next week i heard, Cambridge is going to release the results next week, and then the Brunei Gov, MOE Dept might take some time to arrange it.. so it will prolly come out end of this month or early feb...


Oh Lord, please bless me so that I can get at least 5 to 6 O's to reach the target to continue my studies in college... AMEN


now, i'm working in a travel agency company... at first it wasnt a good start but after time passes by.. i'm getting used to it... :) but still there's some staffs whom i think that they're ABNORMAL.. its like... it's gonna claim their lives just to speak a lil' more.. the only peeps that i can cope with in this company are some Aunts... cool Aunts... B-)


What else? wait for me to upload the photos... especially my niece's ... the cutest lil' creature ever on earth... to me.. hehehe... aights' have fun y'all...


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment