Monday 15 June 2009

what i've been up to? :)

finally, i have time to post on my blog. *phewws*

"its HOLIDAY!", ingna said enthusiastically.

and yes, its the Second term holiday, Here.

recently, i find taking pictures interesting, its sort of my "Hobby" roite noww. :)

there will be pictures uploaded soon.

its 15/06/2009, which means there's TEN MORE days to my love, Ashley Jong Sze Qi's one-year old Birthday. love her to bitsy-bits.

She misses Chivas.

last few weeks, kept hanging out with my cousins at my aunt's house and i tot it might be bored becauseeeee we always talk and gossips only and eat! "manatauuu~" i went to my aunt kitchen, i saw, Chivas on the table, Hardy inside the refrigerator, and another type of Red wine in the fridge too... "saliva comes out" HAHAHAHHA. i asked her, "can i have a cup of chivas? (a)" and she said, "Lim laaa (drink laa)" my eyes were as big as goldyfishyy and ran into the kitchen, open a tin of tonic and pour in chivas... "I FELT SO DAMN F**KING GOOD~!" i thaught to myself. and after that night, its like almost everyday, i drink, who caress~ no school the next day..


I Hate Replacements.

Last week, i missed two classes of my C.sci because, i don't know what the teacher's up to. and now, i need to do some replacements, COME ONNNNNNN!!! its holidayyy, can't have a BREAK for a week? and my replacement's tomorrow MORNING! which is...*shakehead* THEN WHAT ABOUT MY JOGGIN SCHEDULE? Fackkk yoh!


Diet Diet~ Kiam Pui Kiam Pui~

i realized that i GAINED weight and so, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
(i) jogging EVERY MORNING with mommy.
(ii) CONTROL what i'm eating.
(iii)SKIP breakfast and dinner.
(iv)SKIPPING!
(v) go TRAINING, every wednesday.


Stop Faking Because You Will Only Embarrassed Yourself, MOTHERFUCKER!

its about this "PERV" in tuition, he's trying to act cool, show off his CAR, shiny-spiky hair full of GEL (doesnt he know that, Wax is useable?)
ONE WORD : eww.


and now, Time to upload some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment