Saturday 7 March 2009

draw the past away and let the future begins...

so, how's my blog colours and fonts?


i started my first assessment test today, and the first paper was math, it was quite okay, but some was not. (: but i think i can manage to get credit at least


YAHHOOOIIEEE~! its a holiday on monday, where i dont have to see the cbkia pervert's face, kanalan wan and no tuition, but the next day i have my combined science test.


what happened recently was i went dinner with my sis yesterday at capers, and i am really not satisfied with the waitress, all the way giving us a cibai face like we owe them money, so my sis and her friends including me stayed there as long as we can and talk as lous as we can to make them wait for us to pay the bill! gotcha muddhafackas!


the another thing that i realized is that I AM OKAY NOW! i'm recovered. congrats to me, smile! :) i put down everything already, doesnt mean that i have surrender but he has nothing for me to fight for, so i decide to go on with my own life that i usually does.. not makan makan only, but ing's own life..


i am officially in to my education right now, my target it 8 'o's the maximum and 6'o's the minimum (saya punya maklamat adalah "Aku Mesti Mau 8'o's!") thank you teacher. (L) you gave me the strength. ehseh! malu i~ rofl


i wonder how's all my friends out there right now? i do miss them, feel like organizing a reunion this coming 1st term holidays.. I miss you guys out there, yo! (L)


argh! i forgot to eat my sushey..


okay, i'll stop here, will update it sooner or later.. and its time to let the future begins~

No comments:

Post a Comment