Saturday 7 February 2009

dong-dong-chiang~

my school celebrates dong dong chiang~ today. and i had dinner with my mom's side family, maybe tomorrow with dad's side guaa...boringg~! (:

hmm.. i took alot of pics just now tho, but i malas upload it here... just see it in my facebook...

eeshh, so malu today, was forced to take of my tudong by the chinese teachers.. =.= fortunately~ i did get ready..i din simply blow dry my hair, i use a COMB then blow..get me? so my hair look lot better.. pheww~

oh~ there's lion dance in my school too, but no firecrackers like last year.. new lion, new colour.. there's a new very light orange colour lion~ ahh~ hahaha... and yes, tomorrow, there's a lion dance performance in chms.. ingna's going~~~ hehehehh



ahh~ mr.lim and mr.tan kept asking me to take pic of my bottle.. and i took it at last.. (: haiyohh.. its just a ordinary nike bottle...

No comments:

Post a Comment